Last Minute Christmas Crafts

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Feeling like doing a little late-night crafting this Christmas Eve? I recently revisited one of my old favourites: Cinnamon Christmas ornaments! You can watch my Youtube tutorial (click here!) to learn how to make them yourself. 

These ones above I made, admittedly, while I was in a bit of a rush. As a result, I forgot to put glitter into the mixture while it was wet, and I also forgot to poke holes so that I could string them up and hang them on things! However, all hope was not lost as I did have some glitter glue handy. As well, my Christmas tree at the apartment has very convenient nooks and crannies for placing ornaments in without using strings. 

All's well that ends well. Merry Christmas! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top