Happier Course - Yoga to Go

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Back when I was in university, I used to take yoga classes. They were at 7:30 in the morning, and I always used to groan and consider skipping them when it was time to drag myself out of bed. Afterwards, however, I had so much energy. I felt I could take on the world! 

Now that I work full time, and commute quite a long distance to do so, I don't really have the time to attend a class. My yoga mat sits in the corner of my bedroom, rolled up and waiting. Although I'd like to say I get in at least a few minutes of practice every day, the truth is that I am more likely to pick sleep over yoga. 

On my phone this morning, I got an alert from my Happier app asking me to sign up for a yoga course. What grabbed my attention was that the course is only a week long, and that it is focused on fitting yoga into your daily activities. The instructor is Chrissy Carter, and she has arranged a program that you can do while at the bus stop or in the office. This sold it for me. This is something I can feasibly do. 

So, long story short, I signed up. The course starts tomorrow, so I'll keep you posted on how it goes. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top