February TBR (To Be Read) List

Sunday, February 09, 2014

How do you feel about two posts in the same morning?

If you look at my Goodreads account, you'll be able to see that of the four books I'd set out to read in January, I have only read three. What's more, two of those books weren't finished until February. I admit I'm feeling a little disappointed in myself for that poor showing.

While in the grand scheme of things, it doesn't matter what day I finish the books so long as I've enjoyed them (and met my 50-book goal for 2014), I can't help but want to make sure I succeed this month.

So on to my February TBR - 4 books to be read in the remaining 20 days. You can see which books I've picked (and listen to my preliminary thoughts on them) by clicking on the link here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TX2nxT_6jeo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top