DIY Tutorial: Raspberry Sugar Lip Scrub

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Although I haven't been around much lately, I haven't forgotten about this blog! January has been a busy month, what with work and exams. However, I have managed to find time to do a quick DIY tutorial. 

For Christmas I received the brown sugar lip scrub from Fresh, which is amazing. However, it is also pretty expensive and lip scrubs are relatively simple to make at home. Since Valentine's Day is right around the corner, and because I bought Raspberry Syrup from Starbucks, I decided to make a raspberry sugar lip scrub at home. I filmed it as a tutorial, which you can watch on my youtube channel here

This lip scrub smells and tastes so good! It also works really well. I can't get enough of lip scrubs or raspberry flavoured things right now. 

If you try this out, please send me a photo or even a comment about the result. I want to see if you like it as much as I do! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top