Goodreads and TBR January 2014

Monday, December 30, 2013

This morning I signed up for a Goodreads account. Now, admittedly, I already have one for my personal use, but now I have a public one as well. You can find me there under the username crownandkingdom.

I will undoubtedly be signing up for a Reading Challenge for 2014, but I am still trying to decide just what my goal should be. 50 books? 60? I like to aim high, but I want to enjoy what I'm reading without feeling rushed. I will likely aim for 50. 

I have already created a new shelf, to house my TBR list for January. For those of you who aren't familiar, TBR stands for To Be Read. I am aiming for 4 books in January, and if you follow me on instagram or twitter (@crownandkingdom), you'll already know what these books are: 

- Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick
- The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith (aka JK Rowling) 
- Doctor Who: The Silent Stars Go By by Dan Abnett 
- Winter Town by Stephen Emond 

As you can see, January will be a fiction month, with a good dose of nerdy fun. I hope to post brief reviews of the books once I have finished reading them. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top