A Golden New Year - 2014

Monday, December 30, 2013
I don't know about you, but I am eagerly awaiting the fresh start that 2014 promises. I am working on my list of resolutions, cleaning house, and getting ready to celebrate. I've also been scrolling through Etsy, favouriting all the best gold-themed new years items I can find. Here are some of my top choices, to get you in the spirit:


Banner - Creative Union Design

I adore the simplicity of this banner. Not to mention, it's easily downloaded and printed, which means you can add the glitter yourself. Might I suggest the Martha Stewart range of glitters? She has some of the best colours out there.


Solid Perfume - For Strange Women 

I have been eyeing the perfume from For Strange Women for a while now. I am enamoured with the idea of both solid perfume (of which I own none), and perfume contained in a locket. Not to mention, the photos of the products for this Etsy shop are absolutely stunning. I would choose the patchouli or the amber scent, I can't decide which!


Photo Print - Eye Poetry Photography 

I have been obsessed with anything related to New York City lately (I have even been looking at graduate schools there!) and so I just had to add my favourite photograph of the moment. There is something so magical and mysterious about this print. I love the colours, the composition, the fact that it's Central Park... I can't say enough good things about this! 


Antique Gold Garland - Arts Delight

What's a celebration without a little decoration? My item of choice is this garland. It's simple, shiny and gold. In other words, it's perfect!


Victorian Pushpins - Crea Shines

Pushpins may be an odd choice, what with being an office supply, but these were too gorgous not to include! The black part is made out of polymer clay, and they are adorably small at only a half inch across. My favourite is the fleur-de-lis. 


Brass Pendant Necklace - White Owl

No look is complete without jewelry, and I love this brass pendant. Long necklaces always look so elegant, even when you're only wearing a sweater or button-down top. I love the little beige beads that are dangling off the end as well.

I am going to cap this post here, otherwise I could keep going on forever! If you want to see more of what I like, you can check out my Golden New Year 2014 Treasury on my Etsy. All photos in this post belong to their respective Etsy accounts. I have not yet bought from any of these sellers (although I hope to!), so I cannot comment on their products or their customer service. If you do happen to purchase any of these items though, please let me know! I'd love to hear what you think.

I hope you've enjoyed this post! I plan to post more Etsy favourites in the future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top